HUGE thank you to Tina Moss for this Liebster Award! 😀
The Liebster Award gives bloggers the opportunity to share a glimpse of themselves by sharing eleven random facts, and by answering eleven questions from the nominator.
Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m 6’1″ and I love wearing 3-4″ heels.
- The hubs is 6’10”–hence the reason I wear heels in the first place. 😉
- I enjoy tying my characters to a corner and forcing them into spilling their guts.
- My favorite band of all time are The Beatles.
- I loathe hand-washing dishes. Blech!
- I’m a music junkie and know how to play the flute, the sax, and the piano.
- I’m also a movie junkie. Name a movie and I can guarantee I’ve seen it. My all time favorite? The Breakfast Club.
- I once worked as a debt collector. Not the worst job I’ve ever had, by the way.
- I collect dolphins and Disney snowglobes. I even have a dolphin-shaped slinky. 🙂
- I have an insane love of avocados. Yummers…. *runs to fix homemade guac*
- I’m a deep-fried southern gal at heart. Only those closest to me get a true taste of the sassy twang that can fly from my lips at a moment’s notice.
- Who is the author you admire the most? Jane Austen
- Why to you write (in five words or less)? Writing keeps me sane.
- What if your favorite genre to read? Paranormal Romance–gotta love those Alpha males. 😉
- Who is your biggest inspiration? My husband and just about every fantastic writing and author I’ve come to know and love via the online writing community. They’re all so wonderful and they push me every single day to be better and do better.
- What advice would you give to new writers? Patience, young Padawan. Patience.
- What is your favorite hobby? Besides writing? And reading? Cooking. 😉
- Are you a cat or a dog person? Both, but right now we have two cats. When the backyard’s complete and a fence is put up, we’ll have an Irish Wolfhound.
- Where is your ideal vacation spot? Trinidad & Tobago.
- What is a place you want to visit, but haven’t yet? London.
- What is the meaning of life in one word (or number)? Hmm … Purpose.
- If you’re on a desert island, what are three things you must have? My Nook with many books loaded (and an endless battery supply, of course), laptop or notebook w/ pen, and a camera.
And now, in the spirit of the Liebster Blog Award, I’m supposed to select/tag eleven fellow bloggers. However, I’d like to open this award to everyone and hope that you’ll snag this opportunity to share some fun facts with all us–and, of course, answer these eleven questions:
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite author?
- What scares you the most in life?
- Describe your “happy” place in three words or less.
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Favorite TV show?
- If you were in The Walking Dead right now, what would be your weapon of choice: shotgun, machete, bow & arrow?
- Speaking of noms–oh, brains!–what’s your favorite candy?
- Are you a coffee drinker? Or do you prefer tea?
- If you could have dinner with one person, famous or not, living or dead, who would it be?
The Liebster Rules:
- The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers.
- Each blogger should post 11 facts about himself/herself.
- Each blogger should answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger.
- Choose 11 new blogger to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Go back to their page and tell them they’ve been nominated.
- No tag backs.
I’d love to hear from you! Would you like to participate in the Leibster Blog Award? If so, just snag the questions, copy the rules and share away!